Freitag, Februar 1

Playlist







Mystery Jets - The Ballad Of Emmerson Lonestar


From coast to coast you move like ghost
Trying to break the past
So follow the road to wherever it goes
And strike up another chance







Madrugada - Shine


Oh now hold your hand on running water
And now I wipe the black out of the blonde
Well now your head falls down on me
And your beauty is as pure as tears











Swim Deep - Honey


So I say 'Uh, uh, baby
Take your feet out your shoes and go crazy
Don't just dream in your sleep, it's just lazy
Are we having fun or just dazing?'








Of Monsters And Men - Love Love Love


And these fingertips will never run through your skin
And those bright blue eyes can only meet mine
Across a room filled with people that are less important than you

'Cause you love, love, love
When you know I can't love










The Cinematic Orchestra - To Build A Home (Rauschfaktor Remix)


By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top
I climbed the tree to see the world
When the gusts came around to blow me down
I held on as tightly as you held onto me







Wolf Larsen - If I Be Wrong


If I be wrong, if I be right
Let me be here with you tonight

Ten thousand cars, ten thousand trains
There are ten thousand roads to run away








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen